3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Wiggles singer Greg Page has cardiac arrest at bushfire relief show January 17, 2020Greg Page, a founder and original lead singer of the children's group, collapsed in Sydney.
- Manchester mayor criticises Eminem for rap about Ariana Grande gig bomb January 17, 2020Andy Burnham calls the rap about the 2017 attack "unnecessarily hurtful and deeply disrespectful".
- Ban on spiked collars at Slipknot gig in Glasgow 'ridiculous' January 17, 2020One club owner described the clothing restrictions for the band's Glasgow show as "a joke".
- Mac Miller sounds 'at peace' on posthumous album January 17, 2020Mac Miller fans tell Radio 1 Newsbeat what hearing his last album means to them.
- Derek Fowlds: Yes Minister and Heartbeat actor dies aged 82 January 17, 2020The actor played Bernard in Yes Minister and was in the entire series of Heartbeat.
- Grammys chief removed 10 days before ceremony over misconduct allegation January 17, 2020Deborah Dugan is placed on leave following an allegation of misconduct.
- Actor Laurence Fox's Question Time clash over Meghan Markle January 17, 2020The Lewis actor clashes with an audience member over whether press coverage was racist.
- Newcastle children talk mental health thanks to puppets January 17, 2020The show is touring schools and is being used to spot early signs of issues.
- Music giant nurtures neurodiverse talent January 17, 2020Universal Music UK have changed their work culture to be more inclusive to neurodiverse people.
- 'First Middle-earth scholar' Christopher Tolkien dies January 16, 2020The son of JRR Tolkien is described as a "titan" who was a "devoted curator of his father's work".
- Mistaken identity: 'You called the wrong Robert Shapiro...' January 16, 2020Presenter Evan Davis said it was the worst mistake since he joined Radio 4's PM programme.
- Actor Stephen Graham vows to help under-represented film and TV talent January 16, 2020The Irishman star sets up a production company to give a platform to new and neglected voices.
- Jack Lowden: Working with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was 'utterly bizarre' January 16, 2020Scots actor Jack Lowden discusses his career following his nomination for a Bafta rising star award.
- Hip-hop artist: 'I'm called Satan when I rap' January 16, 2020"Mina the Veiled" is a Senegalese hip-hop artist who is often mocked because of her passion for rap.
- David Bowie: Unseen footage released by De Montfort University January 16, 2020The footage shot in 1998 was to create a holographic artwork on David Bowie's album Hours.
- James Bond's greatest hits - and biggest misses January 15, 2020Billie Eilish is following in the footsteps of some classic Bond themes (and some stinkers).
- Love Island winner sets sights on Olympics January 15, 2020From winning Love Island to helping make Irish rugby history, 2019 was a whirlwind year for Greg O'Shea, who now has his sights set on the Olympic Games.
- Bombshell: Charlize Theron on 'wrapping her head around' Megyn Kelly January 15, 2020Charlize Theron on becoming Megyn Kelly in the Oscar-nominated Bombshell.
- Brit Awards 2020: Why weren't more women nominated? January 14, 2020After a banner year for women in 2019, this year's Brit Awards are dominated by men. What happened?
- Oscars 2020: Who's been nominated? January 13, 2020The nominations for this year's Academy Awards have been announced, with Joker leading the pack with 11 nods.
- Sónar 2004 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- The poetics of material February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Antonin Artaud: thought and body February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Alexander Kluge February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Material, texture and expression February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Dialogues related to the Collection February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Sónar 2000 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Visual culture's practices February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Art Criticism in the Post-Political Era February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Tactile Surfaces February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Rare Chance in 2020 to See This Classic Danish Masterwork January 17, 2020At the Portrait Gallery, a new show gets at the visual heart of competitive camaraderie roiling within artist colonies
- Celebrating the Eternal Legacy of Artist Yayoi Kusama January 14, 2020An upcoming Hirshhorn collection exhibition will honor the artist’s seven-decade career
- How the Heroes of Africa Triumphed Against All Odds January 13, 2020At the African Art Museum the inspiring stories of 50 individuals from the continent are honored in classical and contemporary works of art
- How Haiti’s Devastating Earthquake Prompted a Worldwide Effort to Safeguard Cultural Heritage January 10, 2020To safeguard cultural heritage, a massive Smithsonian-led cultural rescue operation can now be mobilized to help countries recover from disaster
- Attention Bibliophiles: These Book Towns Should Be Your Next Vacation Stops January 7, 2020From Australia to Malaysia, these villages are prized for their abundance of bookstores
- This Photographer Goes to the Ends of the Earth to Capture Rarely Viewed Animals December 31, 2019Roie Galitz considers himself an ambassador for the creatures he photographs, capturing their intimate moments in hopes of inspiring conservation
- Ten Things We've Learned About Britain's Monarchs in the Past Ten Years December 31, 2019From Richard III to Mary, Queen of Scots, and George III, these were the royal revelations detailed during the 2010s
- How Crosswords Came of Age in the 2010s December 30, 2019Ten of the decade’s favorite entries speak to the color and comprehensiveness of modern puzzles
- If Aliens Existed Elsewhere in the Universe, How Would They Behave? December 30, 2019In a new offering from Smithsonian Books, James Trefil and Michael Summers explore the life forms that might exist on a dizzying array of exoplanets
- Twelve Fascinating Finds Revealed in 2019 December 27, 2019The list includes a sorceress' kit, a forgotten settlement, a Renaissance masterpiece and a 1,700-year-old egg
- New York's Cideries Bring the Tradition of Wassailing to the Finger Lakes December 26, 2019Common in England, the practice of toasting to the health of the orchard has hopped the pond
- Fifty Years Ago, the Idea of a Museum for the People Came of Age December 26, 2019A Smithsonian symposium asked experts to weigh in on the strength of the community museum and chart its way forward
- Eighteen Podcasts to Listen to in 2020 December 24, 2019Need podcast recommendations for travel or the treadmill? Here’s what Smithsonian experts listen to
- The History of O. Henry's 'The Gift of the Magi' December 23, 2019The beloved Christmas short story may have been dashed off on deadline but its core message has endured
- How Crisco Made Americans Believers in Industrial Food December 23, 2019Crisco's main ingredient, cottonseed oil, had a bad rap. So marketers decided to focus on the 'purity' of factory food processing
- These are the best album covers of 2019
- Make it Soho: Piccadilly Circus rebrands as PICARDilly Space Station
- Secret 7" returns for a final hurrah in 2020
- Watch a Nintendo game come to life in this advert/music video hybrid
- Oscars 2020: Where to watch this year's Best Animated nominees
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2020
- Owning Syd Mead's Blade Runner concept art isn't so out of this world
- Intel teases faster processors for the next gen of pro laptops like the 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Tiger Lake? The upcoming 'Thunderbolt 4' seems more like Kitty Puddle
- This iPad stand saves artists from the aches of drawing
- Cool DC credit cards let Harley Quinn and friends squeeze into your pocket
- New stamps honour classic British computer games
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics Art Posters from Chiris Ofili and manga masters unveiled
- Reader Survey: Win a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Amazon Vouchers
- Volkswagen Beetle: A classic car gets a classy send-off in this animated ad
- Is Inktober in peril?
- Mr. Puppet literally animates CGI characters by hand
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2020
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared creator implores us to use cups in this creepy animation
- The year's best animated short Hair Love is finally online
- Photos: Félix Vallotton’s “Painter of Disquiet” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Simone Leigh, Sculptor with a Focus on ‘Black Female Subjectivity,’ Heads to Hauser & Wirth
- Desert X Reveals Artists for Controversial Saudi Arabia Exhibition
- Jennifer and Kevin McCoy Explore the Gulf Between Working at a Hip Office and Cleaning It
- Photos: Jennifer and Kevin McCoy’s Show “Cleaner” at Postmasters
- Dentist Goes on Trial in Germany After Attempt to Pass Off Fake Picassos
- Guggenheim Museum to Mount Retrospective for Alex Katz, New York Painter Extraordinaire, in 2022
- Louvre Forced to Close as Pension Strike Continues Across France
- ‘Find Each Other in Freedom’: Performance Series in New York Unites Indigenous Artists for New Type of Healing
- At Fotografiska, Photography Becomes a Form of Virtue Signaling