3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Dua Lipa interview: How I released an album from lockdown April 2, 2020The pop star dreamt up her new album in Las Vegas, but she's releasing it from an Airbnb in London.
- Culture from your sofa: Five best activities to see or hear online for free April 1, 2020From DJ sets to virtually visiting the Vatican, here's five free online activities to immerse yourself in.
- Coronavirus: How news is made while there are restrictions April 1, 2020The pandemic has led to new challenges for broadcasting and newsgathering. Amol Rajan looks at some of the changes.
- K-Pop star sorry for coronavirus April fool's joke April 1, 2020Kim Jaejoong told fans he was in hospital with the virus, before admitting the statement was a hoax.
- Edinburgh festivals cancelled due to coronavirus April 1, 2020The Edinburgh Fringe and four other major cultural festivals in the city will not take place this year.
- Derek Jarman's Prospect Cottage saved after £3.5m campaign April 1, 2020Prospect Cottage in Dungeness had been at risk of being sold privately.
- DJ Ace: High-risk people like me can get coronavirus and be fine April 1, 2020BBC 1Xtra's DJ Ace puts out a message of reassurance for people with underlying health problems.
- The One Show: Matt Baker's last day leaves Alex Jones in tears April 1, 2020Alex Jones gets emotional as her co-host says goodbye - from his sofa as he's self-isolating.
- How Matt Lucas' Baked Potato Song will help feed NHS workers April 1, 2020The Little Britain star is releasing his Baked Potato Song to raise funds for the FeedNHS campaign.
- David Hockney shares exclusive art from Normandy, as 'a respite from the news' April 1, 2020The artist, who's in lockdown in Normandy, shares 10 soothing paintings of the springtime.
- Jay Blades: From repairing lives to hosting TV hit The Repair Shop April 1, 2020Jay Blades, host of BBC One's surprise hit The Repair Shop, never aimed for a career on screen.
- How Dua Lipa and The Weeknd are bringing the 80s back… again March 31, 2020The 1980s are once again influencing some of the world’s biggest artists like Dua Lipa and The Weeknd.
- Coronavirus: Star Wars actor Andrew Jack dies aged 76 March 31, 2020Actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack was a "wonderful, talented, beloved gentleman," a co-star says.
- BBC's George Alagiah on living with coronavirus and cancer March 31, 2020Newsreader George Alagiah says he caught the virus between cancer treatments and had mild symptoms.
- Angela Rippon - the over-55s' answer to Joe Wicks? March 30, 2020Dance, theatre and art organisations are getting creative in their attempts to interact with patrons.
- The Marvel Spiderman artist teaching children in Ireland to draw March 29, 2020Irish artist Will Sliney is keeping thousands of kids entertained with daily drawing challenges.
- Introducing the soaring melodies of Azure Ryder March 29, 2020How one of pop’s brightest new voices found confidence by taking control of a plane.
- Coronavirus: Why people are singing in their toilets March 29, 2020Actor Paul Cooper started the toilet challenge after his son contracted coronavirus.
- 8 new TV shows for life on lockdown March 27, 2020Broadcasters have been hastily coming up with new formats to help us deal with life indoors.
- Sónar 2004 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- The poetics of material February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Antonin Artaud: thought and body February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Alexander Kluge February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Material, texture and expression February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Dialogues related to the Collection February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Sónar 2000 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Visual culture's practices February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Art Criticism in the Post-Political Era February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Tactile Surfaces February 18, 2019 super-admin
- The Art of the Teleconference April 1, 2020Transform your Zoom virtual background or computer desktop into a work of art
- Native Women Artists Reclaim Their Narrative April 1, 2020The first major exhibition of its kind, "Hearts of Our People," boasts 82 pieces from 115 Native women across North America
- As Face Mask Supply Dwindles, Fashion Designers Offer Their Assistance March 27, 2020In New York City, a desperate need among healthcare workers has pushed to the forefront the question: Is homemade equipment safe to use?
- Let These Photos Take You on a Peaceful Paddle in Minnesota's Boundary Waters March 27, 2020Venturing into the wilderness for often weeks at a time, nature photographer Dawn LaPointe is used to social distancing
- Five New Nonfiction Books to Read While You're Stuck at Home March 27, 2020We're highlighting newly released titles may have been lost in the news as the nation endures the coronavirus pandemic
- How to Talk With Children About COVID-19 March 26, 2020An early childhood education expert provides tips about how to explain the ongoing pandemic to children
- Native American Photographers Develop the Stories of Their People March 24, 2020Through their images, these artists combat the stereotypes perpetuated by American history and culture
- Who Was Alexander von Humboldt? March 24, 2020Smithsonian curator Eleanor Jones Harvey explains why this revolutionary 19th-century thought leader is due for a reconsideration
- This Week's Best Livestream Learning Opportunities March 23, 2020From doodle sessions to zoo tours, here's a week of online activities to keep your kids learning during the school shutdown
- These Photos From the First Decade of Smithsonian Magazine Show Where Art and Science Meet March 23, 2020How do you select one image to represent half a century of photography and art? You don’t
- Not All Cherry Blossoms Are the Same March 20, 2020View these vivid illustrations by Japanese artist Kōkichi Tsunoi of the varieties of trees presented to the United States in 1912
- Travel the Globe—and Beyond—From Your Living Room March 20, 2020From virtual museum tours to space exploration, ancient worlds and natural phenomena, this hub has you covered
- Ten New Travel Books to Read When You’re Stuck at Home March 19, 2020Don’t let the coronavirus quarantine hold you back from becoming an armchair traveler
- How to Virtually Explore the Smithsonian From Your Living Room March 18, 2020Tour a gallery of presidential portraits, print a 3-D model of a fossil or volunteer to transcribe historical documents
- The Thorny Road to the 19th Amendment March 18, 2020Historian Ellen Carol DuBois chronicles the twists and turns of the 75-year-path to securing the vote for women in her new book
- Camille Walala, Morag Myerscough help the Design Museum go digital for all
- Make your own art gallery in Animal Crossing with cool customisation tool
- Affinity offers Photo, Designer & Publisher for Free for 3 Months
- Apple has just released an iPad Pro with a full keyboard with trackpad
- Now get your Adobe CC subscription reduced with two months off
- Online creative communities are here for you to join and beat Corona blues
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2020
- CorelDraw's 2020 update makes it the Google Docs of visual design
- Creatives in China won't find this flag on Adobe, Getty or Shutterstock
- Wholesome animations remind commuters not to be animals
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2020
- Celebrate all those times brands took a stand (for good PR)
- Photoshop hits 30 with updates for both desktop and its iPad baby
- Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?
- You've watched Parasite, now read the storyboards in comic book form
- Digital watercolours and anime spellbind for Haven, the latest game to mix rhythm and romance
- Enjoy groundbreaking dance music visuals in this club-like exhibition
- Should designers code? A new Wix tool may solve an age-old dilemma
- Hair Love: our best animated short of 2019 wins the Oscar
- How to do 3D motion capture using the latest iPhone camera
- 15 Essential Works of Land Art, from Great Salt Lakes to Dusty Fields of Lightning
- Artists’ Books, 19th-Century Landscapes, the Ottonian Dynasty—These Museum Directors’ Thesis Topics Might Surprise You
- The Dizzying Experience of Visiting Virtual Museums
- To Avoid Lawsuit, National Gallery of Art Returns Picasso Work to Heirs of German-Jewish Banker
- Columbia University M.F.A. Students Demand Refunds in Pointed Open Letter
- One Artist Is Using Instagram to Raise Money for New York City’s Homeless in a Time of Crisis
- Germany Gives $551 M. in Coronavirus Funds to Artists and Freelancers, David Zwirner Takes on Noah Davis Estate, and More: Morning Links from April 1, 2020
- Hauser & Wirth to Donate 10 Percent of Profits from Online Sales to WHO Coronavirus Fund
- Medieval Artists Depicted Bizarre Monsters and Weird Rituals. Instagram Made Them Famous.
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Edward Hopper But Were Afraid to Ask