3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Will Young questions why twin brother Rupert was not sectioned January 25, 2021The entertainer speaks out after an inquest rules his twin brother Rupert had intended to kill himself.
- Prince's Diamonds and Pearls guitar to be sold January 25, 2021The way Prince chose his guitar has a place in "music industry legend", an auctioneer says.
- Channel 4 Deepfake Queen complaints dropped by Ofcom January 25, 2021The media regulator decided not to pursue complaints about decency over the channel's satire.
- FKA Twigs says she was 'left with PTSD' after dating Shia LaBeouf January 25, 2021The singer talks to Louis Theroux after suing her former partner for physical and emotional abuse.
- Flaming Lips stage unique 'space bubble' concert in Oklahoma January 25, 2021Both the band and their audience were inside individual inflatable bubbles.
- Keira Knightley rules out sex scenes directed by men January 25, 2021The actress explains why she has a "no nudity clause" written into her movie contracts.
- Covid sea shanty video goes viral for Isle of Wight grandad January 25, 2021Martyn Waitt, 82, was encouraged to record a version of the Wellerman shanty by his granddaughter.
- Asia Argento accuses Fast and Furious director Rob Cohen of sexual assault January 25, 2021The actress says Cohen assaulted her while filming 2002 movie xXx, but he denies the claim.
- Katie Price on Harvey's 'terrifying' move to a specialist college January 25, 2021Reality TV star and ex-model, Katie Price reveals the challenges of finding a specialist college for her eldest son Harvey, who has complex needs.
- Can we really feel the benefits of nature through a screen? January 25, 2021Scientists attempt to understand how best to bring the great outdoors to those stuck inside.
- Yang Li: The 'punchline queen' who offended Chinese men January 25, 2021A female comedian's joke on national television has sparked debate on comedy and feminism in China.
- JoJo Siwa: YouTube star 'never been this happy' after coming out January 24, 2021The teenage YouTube star is supported by fans and celebrities as she talks about her sexuality.
- Krystina Arielle: Star Wars supports High Republic host after racist abuse January 23, 2021Krystina Arielle, the host of Star Wars: The High Republic Show, was attacked online.
- Larry King: Veteran US talk show host dies aged 87 January 23, 2021The popular US broadcaster conducted about 50,000 interviews, from Nelson Mandela to Lady Gaga.
- The US TV legend who hosted 50,000 interviews January 23, 2021Larry King - who has died aged 87 - was one of the giants of US broadcasting.
- Will any festivals happen this summer? January 23, 2021As Glastonbury cancels for 2021, other festivals are also likely to fall victim to the pandemic.
- Sea shanty: Can viral success make a music career? January 22, 2021Ex-postman Nathan Evans, TikTok's sea shanty star, lands a music deal, but can his new career last?
- From Sea Shanty TikTok to a record deal January 22, 2021Scottish postie Nathan Evans has quit his job and signed to a record label after storming TikTok with sea shanties.
- Why Sigourney Weaver had to say yes to Call My Agent January 22, 2021The Hollywood star explains why a role in the hit French comedy series was too good to refuse.
- Bridgerton second series 'exciting', says writer January 21, 2021The author behind the book speaks exclusively to the BBC about the news of a second series.
- Sónar 2004 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- The poetics of material February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Antonin Artaud: thought and body February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Alexander Kluge February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Material, texture and expression February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Dialogues related to the Collection February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Sónar 2000 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Visual culture's practices February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Art Criticism in the Post-Political Era February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Tactile Surfaces February 18, 2019 super-admin
- The Rise and Fall of America's Lesbian Bars January 21, 2021Only 15 nightlife spaces dedicated to queer and gay women remain in the United States
- Proactive Tips for Speaking With Children About Violence, Racism and Tragic Events January 19, 2021What do we tell children now? It's time to ask ourselves what we are going to say and do before the next time this happens
- Smithsonian Educators Offer Tips for Talking to Children After a Traumatic Event January 19, 2021As details about traumatic events unfold in the news, it is important for families to navigate these conversations with young children with care.
- How 'Wonder Woman 1984' Was Filmed at the Smithsonian January 19, 2021The blockbuster saw the superhero working as a museum anthropologist. But how accurate was its depiction of the Institution at the time?
- A New Film Details the FBI's Relentless Pursuit of Martin Luther King Jr. January 15, 2021Smithsonian scholar says the time is ripe to examine the man's complexities for a more accurate and more inspirational history
- The True History Behind 'One Night in Miami' January 15, 2021Regina King's directorial debut dramatizes a 1964 meeting between Cassius Clay, Malcolm X, Sam Cooke and Jim Brown
- The Life and Death of a Yiddish Puppet Theater January 14, 2021Puppets weren’t a common form of entertainment in Jewish culture
- From His Tattered Chair, TV's Archie Bunker Caricatured America's Divides January 12, 2021The 1971 show aired the fraught political differences that were "All in the Family"
- Take a Peek Into One of the Last Studios Still Making Globes by Hand January 12, 2021Spinning a globe is one way to 'travel' the world during the pandemic
- Sick of Quarantine Cooking? New Companies Let Chefs Prepare Homemade Meals for You January 11, 2021Startups like Shef and WoodSpoon give Covid-impacted professional chefs and excellent home cooks a platform for sharing their food
- Why Robert McCurdy's Photo-Realist Portraits Stop Viewers in Their Tracks January 8, 2021The key to these singular portraits of influential leaders of our time rests in the gaze and the exacting details of the clothing
- What 'Bridgerton' Gets Wrong About Corsets January 8, 2021Women's rights were severely restricted in 19th-century England, but their undergarments weren't to blame
- Musician Sunny Jain Reflects on Jainism, Jazz and the Punjabi Dhol Drum January 7, 2021While the originations of the dhol are not known with complete certainty, what is known is that it is a sound that has migrated
- Ten Innovators to Watch in 2021 January 7, 2021These visionaries are imagining an exciting future with chicken-less eggs, self-piloting ships and more
- This Polynesian Cruise Ship Has a Resident Tattoo Artist January 6, 2021Sailing between Tahiti and the Marquesas, Eddy Tata provides passengers with Polynesian-style tattoos based on their life stories
- Why Clearpay created its own Pantone colour
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X with social media tools, more
- Marco Oggian's Dreams and Nightmares explores our global anxiety in 2020
- Ren & Stimpy returns in 'reimagined' format
- Apple updates the 27-inch iMac for 2020 with 10th-gen chips and a new screen
- The first ever AR Pride floats come to Snapchat
- 28 best picture books for children
- House of Illustration closes, will return as Quentin Blake Centre for Illustration
- Colour in Japan with this daydream of a book
- Pixelmash promises easier pixel art and sprite animation
- Boris FX brings Kubrick, Blade Runner cinematography to Photoshop
- Will this creepy AI platform put artists out of a job?
- You can soon create VFX with Netflix
- Marvel at Mervyn Peake's art from childhood to Gormenghast
- New Ai Weiwei print 'drops' as IWM London reopens to public
- Sex toy branding by AMV BBDO shows pleasure is ageless
- Vincent Van Gogh gets one slick rebrand
- Keith Haring's only museum is now free and virtual to enjoy
- AMD and Lenovo have created the world’s first 64-core workstation
- Design Museum's From Kraftwerk to The Chemical Brothers show to finally open
- From Medicis to Mythologies: How Sandro Botticelli Became One of History’s Most Influential Artists
- The Fate of Samsung Executive Lee Kun-hee’s Art Collection, an Alleged Yayoi Kusama Swindle, and More: Morning Links from January 25, 2021
- Penske Media Corporation (PMC) Names Luke Bahrenburg Head of Luxury Sales and EVP and Chief Revenue Officer, Robb Report
- After Pandemic’s Rapid Change, Sotheby’s Has 8 Predictions for 2021
- SFAI Board Chair Resigns Amid Outcry at Storied California Art School
- City of London Votes to Remove Statues of Two Politicans Linked to the Slave Trade
- Jonathan Lyndon Chase Uses Art as a Tool for Transformation and Healing
- Madeleine Grynsztejn on Creating a Financially Sustainable Museum
- Little-Known Manet Heads to Auction, Cheech Marin Museum Gets City Support, and More: Morning Links from January 22, 2021
- Find the Best Canvas Pad For Taking Your Painting on the Road