3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Cardi B hands out free winter coats in Brooklyn October 19, 2018Fans of the rapper queue for hours for the clothing as well as for selfies with the star.
- Milkman sales soar after Man Booker Prize win October 19, 2018Anna Burns became the first Northern Irish author to win the Man Booker prize.
- Halloween: Jamie Lee Curtis reboot gets mixed reviews October 19, 2018Most critics award the film two to four stars - arguing it's a good but predictable effort.
- Peaky Blinders: Hunger Games star Sam Claflin joins cast October 19, 2018The Hunger Games star swaps Panem for Birmingham.
- Tina Turner opens up about son's suicide October 19, 2018"I still don't know what took him to the edge," the singer tells BBC News.
- Tina Turner from hardship to happiness October 19, 2018As she approaches 80, the legendary singer Tina Turner speaks about fame, love and happiness.
- Rachael Bland's cancer podcast wins posthumous award October 19, 2018Rachael Bland's show about fighting cancer is a winner at the radio industry's awards night.
- Jo Brand on Strictly, strippers and... staying safe October 19, 2018The comic and presenter shares her life lessons - and reveals all about THAT Have I Got News For You moment.
- Peterloo Massacre movie's Manchester premiere October 18, 2018Director Mike Leigh sees modern-day parallels with the killing of protesters in 1819.
- How U2's technology is changing concerts for the better October 18, 2018The band's groundbreaking stage show is designed to ensure everyone has a front-row seat.
- Michelle Heaton went through early menopause October 18, 2018Michelle Heaton went through early menopause aged 38 after a hysterectomy.
- Emma Bunton to host the US version of Bake Off October 18, 2018The Spice Girl will present The Great American Baking Show with Paul Hollywood as judge.
- The Conners' TV audience slumps by 43% minus Roseanne October 18, 2018The show, featuring the cast without the family matriarch, was watched by 10.5 million viewers.
- Biffy Clyro's Simon: Guitars are 'an extension of my personality' October 18, 2018Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil has just won the first Fender Play award at the Q awards for guitar playing.
- Keira Knightley bans daughter from watching some Disney films October 18, 2018The actress told Ellen DeGeneres she bans Cinderella and The Little Mermaid due to their portrayal of women.
- 'Shred the Love' reveals Banksy stunt did not go to plan October 18, 2018Seconds after it sold for £1m at auction the piece began to shred itself but stopped half way through.
- Sondheim's Company is a gender-swap hit October 18, 2018A reimagining of Sondheim's Company switches the sex of the lead and most of the cast.
- Banksy: How Love is in the Bin's shredding did not go to plan October 18, 2018The artist confirms the canvas was supposed to shred in full, not just partially.
- Harvey Weinstein accuser told to delete phone files October 18, 2018Prosecutors admit that one of the Hollywood producer's accusers was told to remove personal files.
- Sir Quentin Blake brings science pioneers to life October 18, 2018Amy Johnson is one of 20 renowned figures to feature in a new work from the much-loved illustrator.
Refreshing spring mineral water from Waterboy. Supplied in bottles or water coolers for your office or workplace, chilled mineral water is great for your health!
- October 19, 2018, 1:30 p.m. - House of Wax (1953)House of Wax 1953. USA. André De Toth. 88 min. 2-D version
- October 19, 2018, 4:30 p.m. - Karpo Godina’s Experimental Black-and-White Shorts, 1965–67Pes (Dog)1965. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina, Mario Uršić. 8 min. Divjad (Game/Wildlife)1965. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina, Jure Pervanje. 6 min. Sonce, vsesplošno sonce (Universal Sun)1967. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina. 14 min. A.P. (Anno Passato)1966. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina. 5 min. Piknik v nedeljo (Sunday Picnic)1967. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina. 14 min. Introduced by the filmmaker
- October 19, 2018, 6:30 p.m. - Karpo Godina: I Miss Sonia Henie and Other Experimental Color Shorts, 1970–72Gratinirani mozak Pupilije Ferkeverk (Fried Brains of Pupilija Ferkeverk)1970. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina. 15 min. Zdravi ljudi za razonodu (Litany of Happy People)1971. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina. 14 min. O ljubavnim veštinama ili film sa 14441 kvadratom (On the Art of Love or a Film with 14441 Frames)1972. Yugoslavia. Karpo Godina. 10 min. Nedostaje mi Sonja Heni (I Miss Sonia Henie)1972. […]
- Taste Your Way Through Italy, One Ingredient-Specific Museum at a Time October 18, 2018The Emilia Romagna region has 25 food museums, each dedicated to a beloved food item – ranging from balsamic vinegar to Parmesan cheese
- Self-Taught Artist Clementine Hunter Painted the Bold Hues of Southern Life October 18, 2018On view at NMAAHC, Hunter’s colorful artworks depict work in the field, church on Sundays, and laundry on the line
- The Return of Dorothy’s Iconic Ruby Slippers, Now Newly Preserved for the Ages October 18, 2018The unprecedented conservation of the Wizard of Oz shoes involved more than 200 hours, and a call from the FBI
- Explore the Dublin Destinations That Inspired "Dracula" October 17, 2018Follow in the footsteps of Bram Stoker and see how his hometown inspired him to write his famous horror novel
- With AI Art, Process Is More Important Than the Product October 16, 2018Later this month, Christie's will be auctioning its first piece of AI art—a portrait created via machine learning
- The True Story of Misty of Chincoteague, the Pony Who Stared Down a Devastating Nor'Easter October 16, 2018The Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 was a horse of another color
- The Dawn of Television Promised Diversity. Here’s Why We Got “Leave It to Beaver” Instead October 15, 2018Using original archival research and FBI blacklist documents, a new book pieces together the intersectional narratives that never made it on air
- This Golden Canopy Could Power 500 Homes October 11, 2018Architects propose a new sustainable landmark on a Melbourne beach that is both public art and a power plant
- Bill Traylor Depicted His Brutal Lifetime With Vibrant Art October 10, 2018A new Smithsonian show, seven years in the making, takes a deep dive into the life of a self-taught artist and former slave
- In a New Film, Master Artisans Share Their Passion for the Labors They Love October 5, 2018Award-winning filmmakers, Smithsonian folklorist Marjorie Hunt and Paul Wagner, explore impact of craft in Good Work, airing now on PBS
- This Weekend, NYC’s High Line Takes Center Stage for a "Mile-Long Opera" October 5, 20181,000 singers from around the city will descend on the popular park to showcase the stories of New Yorkers
- This Freak Aviation Disaster Brought Supersonic Idealism Down in Flames October 4, 2018In a just-released Smithsonian Book, author Samme Chittum assesses the Concorde’s demise with the keen eye of a crime reporter
- The Much-Loved Paddington Bear Turns Sixty October 3, 2018Celebrating the October 1958 publication of A Bear Called Paddington, Smithsonian Libraries takes a look at several pop-up books
- The Screenwriting Mystic Who Wanted to Be the American Führer October 3, 2018William Dudley Pelley and his Silver Shirts were just one of many Nazi-sympathizers operating in the United States in the 1930s
- A New Project Weaves Patient Stories Into Art October 2, 2018A bioengineer collaborates with artists, clinicians and patients to come up with an art exhibition with heart
- Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud
- Automatically create thousands of unique variations from one original design with this free Illustrator plugin
- Adobe launches Creative Cloud 2019 with new Illustrator, Photoshop and Photoshop for iPad, InDesign, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro & more
- Adobe takes the limits off Typekit, renames to Adobe Fonts
- Adobe shows us Photoshop on the iPad for the first time
- This is sci-fi artist Simon Stålenhag's only physical painting up for auction
- Designers and illustrators recommend their favourite monitors
- Take the stress out of client briefs with new app Volve
- Intel debuts 9th-generation Core chips, targeting creatives
- Lovable dogs get turned into ice age wolves for new film Alpha
- Cachete Jack, Ori Toor and artists around the world show how one word can have countless meanings
- John Mavroudis on creating his TIME cover portrait of Christine Blasey Ford
- How Marketing Saves Lives
- Designer Viktor Hertz on making a brilliant film festival poster out of plastic tubes and a whole load of paint
- Microsoft launches next-gen Surface Pro 6, Surface Studio 2 and more
- HP’s Spectre Folio is a stylish, leather-bound take on the Surface Pro
- What is Inktober 2018 and how do I take part?
- You can now buy prints of Jurassic Park's classic dinosaur scenes
- AI powered Content-Aware Fit is coming to 'InDesign 2019 CC'
- The art world inspires action with these anti-Trump illustrations
- Vasari Diary: Barbara Pollack’s ‘Brand New Art from China,’ Tony Oursler’s Macarons, and Martin Gayford’s ‘Modernists and Mavericks’
- ‘Please Print Out Many Copies’: Fierce Pussy Releases Poster Urging People to Vote
- From the Archives: Mario Praz on Henry Fuseli, in 1953
- ‘Viva Las Fotos: A Day of the Dead Memorial for Laura Aguilar’ at Avenue 50 Studio, Los Angeles
- Signal Gallery, Hotbed for Vanguard Art in Brooklyn, Will Close
- Morning Links: Who Is Beyond The Law? Edition
- Simone Leigh Wins the 2018 Hugo Boss Prize
- Studio Museum in Harlem’s $50,000 Wein Prize Goes to Diedrick Brackens
- ‘Common Forms’ at Peana, Monterrey, Mexico
- Garage Museum Partners with Rutgers University to Digitize Russian Art Archive
- Estate of David Rockefeller Gives Works by Native American Artists to MFA Boston, Mesa Verde National Park Museum
- Christie’s Will Sell 16 Works from Herbert and Adele Klapper Collection at November Imp-Mod Sale in New York
- ‘Stab Out Your Vision’: Band and Art Collective Bobo Debuts ‘HellBox’ Tonight at Marinaro Gallery in New York
- Niels Van Tomme to Step Down as Director of de Appel, Will Head Up Argos Centre for Arts and Media
- Fertile Ground: Huma Bhabha, Joan Jonas, Maren Hassinger, and Naima Green in Parks and Art Spaces Around New York
- Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara Names Abaseh Mirvali Executive Director and Chief Curator
- Morning Links: 3:05 P.M. Edition
- Ken Nack and Michael Arntz at the Landing, Los Angeles
- Autry Museum of the American West Receives $414,101 Grant from San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- MCA Chicago Seeks Performers for Danny Giles Work