3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say February 17, 2019The denial by the US actor's lawyers comes amid allegations he may have staged the assault.
- Bohemian Rhapsody: First Oscars night for sound editor February 17, 2019Sound editor Nina Hartstone is heading to her first Oscars for her work on Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Joe Sugg on Strictly gives YouTubers hope for TV success February 17, 2019The social media star says his appearance on Strictly created "a whole level of new opportunities".
- London Fashion Week: Meet the couple who dress the stars February 17, 2019Meet the fashion designers behind the Aadnevik label, who dress everyone from Kylie Minogue to Kendall Jenner.
- The soldier with a secret talent - ballet February 17, 2019When Alex Smith joined the Army he didn't reveal to anyone he had spent years training to be a dancer.
- Chaka Khan: Why she gets annoyed by her tuneful greeting February 17, 2019The legendary singer on the "mixed blessing" of that track and how the planet feels different without Aretha Franklin.
- The self-taught pianist drawing crowds February 17, 2019Hundreds of thousands of people have seen this student play after he learned the piano using online videos.
- Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film February 17, 2019How I Felt When I Saw That Girl is the first Indian film with a star cast to focus on same-sex relationships.
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash February 16, 2019The move reverses an earlier decision to give four awards during TV commercial breaks.
- Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler in Downfall, dies aged 77 February 16, 2019The Swiss was an accomplished actor whose portrayal of Hitler spawned thousands of parodies online.
- Only Fools and Horses: From Peckham to the West End February 16, 2019Del Boy, Rodney and Grandad swap Peckham for the West End stage as a musical adaptation of the sitcom opens.
- Surviving R Kelly makers: 'This isn't where the story ends' February 16, 2019Two producers of the documentary speak to Radio 1 Newsbeat about the series' impact.
- Long-nosed lover Cyrano returns to woo Paris in hit play Edmond February 16, 2019A half-British actor is the toast of Paris with his comedy Edmond - a new take on big-nosed Cyrano.
- Meet The Favourite's Bafta-winning working mums February 16, 2019Production designers Fiona Crombie and Alice Felton discuss combining work, motherhood and creating the set for The Favourite.
- Andrea Levy: Small Island and Long Song author dies aged 62 February 15, 2019Tributes have been paid to the writer, whose novels focused on race and the Windrush generation.
- Ariana Grande: Thank U, Next singer breaks UK chart records February 15, 2019She is the first female artist to replace herself at number one in the UK chart. How did it happen?
- PewDiePie game ban lifted after controversy February 15, 2019Online multiplayer game Roblox has reinstated PewDiePie after banning the YouTuber for using his name.
- John Legend: Grammys boycott 'doesn't fix the problem' February 15, 2019The star, whose new single is a plea for gun reform, wants to see more efforts to represent hip hop at the Grammys.
- Oscars 2019: Nominated short tells of black teen who 'made friends with monsters' February 15, 2019Oscar-nominated short Black Sheep sees Cornelius Walker talk openly about his experiences of violence and prejudice.
- Children learn secrets of performing stand-up comedy February 15, 2019Comedian Jay Lafferty teaches the youngsters how to make an audience laugh
Refreshing spring mineral water from Waterboy. Supplied in bottles or water coolers for your office or workplace, chilled mineral water is great for your health!
- The Rise of 'Zero-Waste' Grocery Stores February 15, 2019A growing number of supermarkets sell food without packaging in an effort to reduce the toll of plastic on the environment
- ‘The North Star’ Amplified Black Voices. How a 2019 Reboot of Frederick Douglass’ Paper Hopes to Do the Same February 14, 2019A new outfit sees inspiration from the 19th-century publication that pursued the cause of fighting injustice everywhere
- In the Fair City of Verona, Star-Cross'd Lovers Want to Believe in 'La Casa di Giulietta' February 14, 2019The number of visitors to this self-proclaimed Shakespearean “city of love” typically swells during the week around Valentine’s Day
- Why the Chicano Underdog Aesthetic ‘Rasquachismo’ Is Finally Having Its Day February 14, 2019Next up for the podcast Sidedoor, actor and director Cheech Marin opines on the Chicano art sensibility that is defiant, tacky and wildly creative
- The Patents Behind Your Box of Valentine's Day Chocolates February 13, 2019Before you sample a truffle or a coconut cream, consider all of the innovation that has been poured into the sweets and their lovely presentation
- The Mouthwatering History of Seven Fundamental Foodstuffs February 13, 2019A new Smithsonian book whisks readers on a culinary odyssey, tracing the history of salt, pork, honey, chili, tomato, rice and chocolate
- There Was the Magazine Quiz. Then Came the Internet. What Now? February 11, 2019From the “Cosmo Quiz” to Quizilla to Buzzfeed... what's next?
- The Evolution of the College Dorm Chronicles How Colleges Became Less White and Male February 11, 2019What the architecture and history of student housing tell us about higher education
- The Incomplete History Told by New York's K.G.B. Museum February 8, 2019Designed to be apolitical, the attraction offers whiz-bang tech without the agency's brutal past
- The Pharmacist Who Launched America's Modern Candy Industry February 8, 2019Oliver Chase invented a lozenge-cutting machine that led to Necco wafers, Sweethearts and the mechanization of candy making
- How Lego Patents Helped Build a Toy Empire, Brick by Brick February 7, 2019The Danish toy company invented its basic brick, then designed a toddler-friendly version, before adding mini figures to the mix
- Four Craft Artists Use Their Medium to Tell the Story of Our Times February 5, 2019The Renwick’s newest show challenges everything you thought you knew about craft art
- How First Lady Sarah Polk Set a Model for Conservative Female Power February 4, 2019The popular and pious wife to President James Polk had little use for the nascent suffrage movement
- Play a Groundhog Day Song on a Continuous Loop February 1, 2019Like Bill Murray, wake up to Groundhog Day everyday with the Smithsonian Folkways' groundhog playlist
- The Patents Behind Pasta Shapes February 1, 2019When you sit down to a bowl, be it gnocchi or Kraft macaroni, consider the design work and innovation that have gone into it
- Fun animations show the eternal struggle between designer and client
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- How two designers maintained a long-distance relationship through typography
- The Walking Dead fans have returned the show to its art roots for a new gallery
- Dreamlike indie game Etherborn draws inspiration from Monument Valley - and famous artists
- No Deal? The Backstop? Brexit is finally explained in this handy infographic from David McCandless
- Microsoft has finally released the Surface Studio 2
- These are the 230 new emojis coming your way in 2019 - but minus a frowning poo
- 55 leading designers and illustrators have designed the world's most unique deck of cards
- The making of a crazy cartoon world for Superbowl 2019's standout advertising (and music) moment
- Terry Crews and other sexual violence survivors tell their stories in these #MeToo animated short films
- Apple expands its Today at Apple sessions - and creativity with it
- Size doesn't matter - but the Phillips 499P9H monitor has one mammoth display
- How Letraset Transformed Graphic Design
- Zoic Studio's VFX reel for Chilling Adventures of Sabrina reveals the secrets behind the show's dark magic
- How to brand an Esports team
- Adobe buys Substance Painter and Designer to bring 3D tools to Creative Cloud
- Aardman, Blue Zoo, The Mill, Jellyfish and other creatives join the Resistance against Brexit
- Designers respond to the new Slack logo
- Ken Sausage's illustrations for Powerade mash-up Where's Wally with Morph
- Iridescent Rainbows and Virtual-Reality Skies: Spring/Break Art Fair Debuts in L.A.
- It’s All in the Cards: Lisa Anne Auerbach Offers Psychic Advisory at Frieze Los Angeles
- Artadia Names Six Finalists for 2019 Los Angeles Awards
- ‘Everything Feels More Intimate’: Felix LA Brings New Life to Art-Fair Circuit
- Helen Escobedo at Proyectos Monclova, Mexico City
- Mariane Ibrahim, Ascendant Dealer of African Art, Moves Gallery to Chicago
- Collector George Economou Gifts Peter Doig Painting to Met Museum
- M. Wells Dinette, Popular Eatery at MoMA PS1, to Close
- Andrew Kreps Gallery Now Represents He Xiangyu
- From the Archives: Anita Brenner on Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Rufino Tamayo, in 1953
- ‘We Connect Ourselves to Everything’: Artist Oliver Jeffers on the Planet We Call Home
- Seven Superb Shows to See in Los Angeles During—and After—the Art Fairs
- Aiming to Diversify Collection, SFMOMA to Sell Mark Rothko Painting at Sotheby’s New York in May
- Morning Links: Because the Night Edition
- ARTnews’s Complete Frieze Los Angeles 2019 Coverage
- Frieze Los Angeles Begins: 70 Galleries, Giant Bottle of Ketchup, and Chris Burden Sex Tower Rise at Paramount Studios
- ‘Life to come’ at Metro Pictures, New York
- Fabled New York Art Dealer Mary Boone Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison for Tax Fraud
- Souls Grown Deep Foundation Names Paris-Based Raina Lampkins-Fielder as Curator, to Expand Reach Abroad
- Lehmann Maupin Now Represents L.A.-Based ‘Light and Space’ Artist Helen Pashgian