3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Earth Harp: The man behind the unique instruments 'epic' sound February 24, 2020The inventor of the world's longest string instrument explains its unique and majestic sound.
- Love Island: Tributes paid to Caroline Flack as winners are crowned February 23, 2020The first winter series concludes, a week after the show's former host Caroline Flack was found dead.
- Verdi opera: Conductor stops performance over 'phone miscreants' February 23, 2020Renowned Italian conductor Carlo Rizzi halted the performance twice at the Wales Millennium Centre.
- Dubs or subs? Parasite renews debate on how to watch foreign films February 23, 2020Subtitles are the film connoisseur's choice - but Netflix is sounding the dub-a-dub-dub for dubbing.
- Hip-hop's iconic photos go on display February 23, 2020The International Center of Photography is showcasing photos of hip-hop's greatest stars.
- Friends to reunite for one-off special on HBO Max February 22, 2020The cast of Friends is to reunite for a one-off special, more than 15 years after the show ended.
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge on Fleabag and feminism February 22, 2020The actress and writer speaks to BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour about her conflicting feelings towards feminism.
- Billie Eilish lands number one with James Bond theme February 21, 2020No Time to Die becomes only the second-ever official 007 song to top the UK singles charts.
- The Batman begins filming in Glasgow city centre February 21, 2020Film crews set up around the Necropolis cemetery as Batman is seen riding a motorbike.
- Exploring contemporary dance in Botswana February 21, 2020Contemporary dance is making its mark in Botswana, where funding for arts is slowly growing.
- June Brown's 10 best EastEnders moments as Dot Cotton February 21, 2020As the EastEnders legend says she has left Walford for good, look back at her most memorable moments.
- Frances Cuka: Friday Night Dinner star dies aged 83 February 21, 2020The veteran actress of screen and stage played the much-loved Nelly Buller in the Channel 4 comedy.
- Newly-discovered Rembrandt work to go on display in Oxford February 21, 2020Let The Little Children Come To Me will be shown at Oxford's Ashmolean Museum as part of a larger exhibition.
- Todrick Hall: 'It was unheard of for a young, black boy to be dancing' February 21, 2020The Greatest Dancer judge reflects on his experiences growing up in Texas.
- BBC to make Watchdog part of The One Show February 21, 2020The long-running consumer rights show will no longer be a standalone programme.
- EastEnders 35th anniversary: My life as a superfan February 21, 2020It's the 35th anniversary this week - here's what the show means to a superfan.
- 'What was that all about?': Donald Trump mocks Oscars winner Parasite February 21, 2020"What was that all about?" Trump asked as he spoke at a campaign rally in Colorado.
- Hinds: The band who answered The Strokes' last-minute call February 21, 2020A crazy week in the world of Spanish act Hinds, who are on the road with the New York indie icons.
- Daniel Radcliffe on the 'genius' story he felt had to be told February 21, 2020The actor's new film tells the true story of an escape by anti-apartheid activists from Pretoria Prison in 1979.
- Laura Whitmore criticises photographer at airport after Caroline Flack's death February 20, 2020The Love Island host says she was photographed against her will as she arrived in South Africa.
- Sónar 2004 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- The poetics of material February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Antonin Artaud: thought and body February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Alexander Kluge February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Material, texture and expression February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Dialogues related to the Collection February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Sónar 2000 February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Visual culture's practices February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Art Criticism in the Post-Political Era February 18, 2019 super-admin
- Tactile Surfaces February 18, 2019 super-admin
- As Popular in Her Day as J.K. Rowling, Gene Stratton-Porter Wrote to the Masses About America's Fading Natural Beauty February 20, 2020Despite her fame, you wouldn't know about this beloved writer unless you visit the vanishing Midwestern landscape she helped save
- New York Museum Highlights the Artwork of Zilia Sánchez February 20, 2020The Cuban American artist has long been a creative force. Now she’s having her big moment—in her tenth decade
- Recognition of Major Osage Leader and Warrior Opens a New Window Into History February 19, 2020The story of Shonke Mon-thi^, a hidden figure in American history, is now recovered at the National Portrait Gallery
- See Indigenous Films at the Mother Tongue Film Festival February 19, 2020The four-day event shows more than 20 films featuring 28 languages from 22 regions
- Madame Yale Made a Fortune With the 19th Century's Version of Goop February 19, 2020A century before today’s celebrity health gurus, an American businesswoman was a beauty with a brand
- How the U.S. Government Deployed Grandma Moses Overseas in the Cold War February 19, 2020In 1950, an exhibition of the famed artist's paintings toured Europe in a promotional campaign of American culture
- Grammy Nod to Folkways’ Pete Seeger Collection Is a Fitting Tribute February 13, 2020The producers aim to inspire future generations to carry on the singer’s legacy
- These Supper Clubs Are Using Food to Cross Cultural Divides February 13, 2020Cooking classes in a growing number of cities are teaching U.S.-born residents to embrace their immigrant neighbors
- Charles Darwin's Publisher Didn't Believe in Evolution, but Sold His Revolutionary Book Anyway February 12, 2020The famed naturalist and conservative stalwart John Murray III formed an unlikely alliance in popularizing a radical idea
- Seven Spots Where You Can See Big-Name Architecture in Small-Town America February 10, 2020From gas stations to public libraries, these celebrity architect-designed buildings are worth a road trip
- Nine Women Whose Remarkable Lives Deserve the Biopic Treatment February 7, 2020From Renaissance artists to aviation pioneers, suffragists and scientists, these women led lives destined for the silver screen
- The Painstaking Art of Ice Carving February 6, 2020It might be cold and labor intensive, but that doesn’t stop artists from testing their ice sculpting skills at the World Ice Art Championships in Fairbanks
- Twenty Smithsonian Shows to See in 2020 February 6, 2020Women inventors, baseball stamps and a new Kusama Infinity Room are among the offerings
- Even in Death, Charles Dickens Left Behind a Riveting Tale of Deceit February 5, 2020New research unravels the scheme to bury the Victorian writer in Westminster Abbey—against his wishes
- The Must-See Outdoor Art Installations of 2020 February 3, 2020Janet Echelman, Yayoi Kusama and Dale Chihuly are just a few of the artists making massive sculptures for the year ahead
- Best art and design exhibitions in 2020
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2020
- Celebrate all those times brands took a stand (for good PR)
- Photoshop hits 30 with updates for both desktop and its iPad baby
- Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?
- You've watched Parasite, now read the storyboards in comic book form
- Digital watercolours and anime spellbind for Haven, the latest game to mix rhythm and romance
- Enjoy groundbreaking dance music visuals in this club-like exhibition
- Should designers code? A new Wix tool may solve an age-old dilemma
- Hair Love: our best animated short of 2019 wins the Oscar
- Animation and anagrams combine for a very special music video
- Atari's video game hotel is another example of our immersive future
- Watch Tokyo turn to AR hell in new Squarepusher promo
- Getty to kill rights-managed images next month
- These ads make you think of McDonald's with just 5 words and 5 colours
- A Wikipedia for Chinese type launches with over 230 Chinese fonts
- Premiere Pro gains new project tools
- Starburst's nostalgic Opal Fruit rebrand is designed literally by memory
- A Hayao Miyazaki art book is more good news for Studio Ghibli fans
- These are the best album covers of 2019
- San Antonio City Attorney Removed Video Work by Queer Chicana Artist, Calling It ‘Obscene’
- Art in America at Frieze Los Angeles, Highlighting AI and Generative Art
- Art in America Photos: Frieze Los Angeles
- Jack Youngerman, Painter Who Was Central to 1950s New York Art Scene, Is Dead at 93
- ARTnews Presents: At Frieze Los Angeles, Conversations About Collecting for Diversity’s Sake
- ARTnews Presents: Frieze Los Angeles
- Jason Hirata on the Art of Assisting Other Artists
- New York Collector Sues Princeton University After $1 M. Sale Falls Through
- With Her Artful Documentaries and Sculptural Arrays, Ja’Tovia Gary Places Black Women at the Center
- LACMA’s Debt, Mexican Muralism at the Whitney, and More: Morning Links from February 21, 2020