3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Fighter: Why we're seeing more female boxers on stage and screen April 24, 2019The play Fighter is the latest in a growing number of entertainment productions about female boxing.
- Snow Patrol's 25 years on the road April 23, 2019The band speak to BBC News NI about a new access-all-areas documentary to mark the milestone.
- Shila Iqbal: 'Emmerdale shouldn't have fired me over tweets' April 23, 2019Shila Iqbal was sacked earlier in April over racist and homophobic tweets she'd posted in 2013.
- Stephen Frears 'to adapt' Quiz play for ITV April 23, 2019Acclaimed filmmaker to direct a forthcoming adaptation of James Graham's Quiz for ITV, the BBC understands.
- David V. Picker who brought Beatles to the big screen dies aged 87 April 23, 2019Tributes paid to David V. Picker, responsible for the Fab Four's films, Midnight Cowboy and Steve Martin.
- Pink stops posting images of her children online April 23, 2019The star says she won't upload any more images of her children on social media after receiving online abuse.
- Bradley Welsh shooting: Man arrested over Trainspotting actor murder April 23, 2019Bradley Welsh, 48, died after being shot on the steps of his basement apartment in Edinburgh on Wednesday.
- Avengers: Endgame - what we know so far April 23, 2019It's the end of the Marvel Universe as we know it, but what on earth did we learn from the premiere?
- Boyz N The Hood director treated after stroke April 23, 2019The pioneering African-American director, Oscar-nominated for Boyz N the Hood, fell ill on Wednesday.
- Roman Polanski sues Oscars Academy after 2018 expulsion April 23, 2019The director admitted unlawful sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1977 and was expelled from the Academy last year.
- 'Vivid, witty and poetic' Prince memoir coming April 23, 2019The musician started work on his autobiography shortly before his death three years ago.
- UB40's Brian Travers to 'live life to the full' after surgery April 22, 2019Brian Travers has said he will "carry on living life to the full" after an operation last month.
- Game of Thrones: Amazon error as second episode is uploaded early April 22, 2019German customers were able to view the second episode of the current series six hours early.
- Ukraine election: Comedian Zelensky wins presidency by landslide April 22, 2019Political novice Volodymyr Zelensky wins by a landslide as incumbent Petro Poroshenko admits defeat.
- Influencers: How a 'new breed' of social media stars changed the game April 21, 2019How a 'new breed' of social media stars changed the game.
- Notre-Dame: Assassin's Creed Unity giveaway praised April 21, 2019Review sites have been flooded with positive reviews after the game was given away because of its links to Notre Dame.
- Avengers Endgame: The Marvel Cinematic Universe explained April 20, 2019Want to watch Avengers: Endgame but have no clue what's happening in the MCU? We're here to help.
- The special flavour of rock’n’roll Beijing April 20, 2019The indie bands of the Chinese capital, Beijing, have their own raw, distinctive sound, says the BBC's Stephen McDonell.
- Notre-Dame fire: How gamers are getting 'inside' the cathedral April 20, 2019Players return to a 2014 video game to visit a digital version of the cathedral, untouched by fire.
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki April 20, 2019The best-selling UK artist and mother of one got married in 2016, after five years of dating.
- Chalkboard June 29, 2019This content is not available in this language. You can consult it in Spanish.
- Krudas Cubensi May 25, 2019This content is not available in this language. You can consult it in Spanish.
- Christian Marclay. Composiciones May 18, 2019This content is not available in this language. You can consult it in Spanish.
- Olivia Plender, Terre Thaemlitz & Laurence Rassel May 4, 2019Idiorhythmias is an annual programme centred on work around performative practices and driven by the poetic desire to build, from the institution and through action, an imperfect, ephemeral and unstable community; to theorise collectively and to refl…
- Claudia Pagès, Alma Söderberg, María Salgado + Fran MM Cabeza de Vaca May 3, 2019Idiorhythmias is an annual programme centred on work around performative practices and driven by the poetic desire to build, from the institution and through action, an imperfect, ephemeral and unstable community; to theorise collectively and to refl…
- Juan Domínguez. Clean Room April 30, 2019Idiorhythmias is an annual programme centred on work around performative practices and driven by the poetic desire to build, from the institution and through action, an imperfect, ephemeral and unstable community; to theorise collectively and to refl…
- Idiorhythmias April 27, 2019This year we will rehearse different presentation and production formats. Among others, the performance-workshop of Olivia Plender Learning to Speak Sense, which analyses the power mechanisms arising from the use of the voice; David Levine’s performa…
- David Levine and Lyra Pramuk April 27, 2019
- Pièce distinguée n°45 April 26, 2019The Pièces distinguées are a concept developed in the early nineties by La Ribot, fragmenting her discourse on contemporary dance in a new choreographic format based on brevity and focused on the long term, since its purpose was to create a hundred s…
- La Intrusa y Paloma Hurtado March 30, 2019This content is not available in this language. You can consult it in Spanish.
- How Origami Is Revolutionizing Industrial Design April 23, 2019Scientists and engineers are finding practical applications for the Japanese art form in space, medicine, robotics, architecture and more
- Why We Need a New Civil War Documentary April 23, 2019The success and brilliance of the new PBS series on Reconstruction is a reminder of the missed opportunity facing the nation
- If Thanos Actually Wiped Out Half of All Life, How Would Earth Fare in the Aftermath? April 22, 2019The aftereffects of such a mass extinction don’t require a supervillain’s intelligence to understand
- This Transparent Wood Could Be an Energy-Saver in Green Buildings April 19, 2019Researchers in Sweden have developed a material, able to store and release heat, that could potentially be used in windows
- The 19th-Century Lesbian Landowner Who Set Out to Find a Wife April 19, 2019A new HBO series explores the remarkable life of Anne Lister, based on her voluminous and intimate diaries
- A Brief History of Cooties April 18, 2019Why a 100-year-old game is still spreading across our playgrounds
- At the Edge of the Ice April 18, 2019Deep inside the Arctic Circle, Inuit hunters embrace modern technology but preserve a traditional way of life
- How Scientists Are Recapturing the Magic of a Beloved, Long-Lost Tomato April 18, 2019Wiped out by disease and market demands, the Rutgers tomato may be making a comeback
- Thank One of America's Most Prolific Inventors for the Hinged Plastic Easter Egg April 17, 2019Donald Weder holds some 1,400 U.S. patents for inventions, including the ubiquitous egg and a process for making plastic Easter grass
- A New Museum Sheds Light on the Statue of Liberty April 17, 2019The revamped building will open in May
- A Smithsonian Art Historian Reflects on American Artists and Their Fascination With Notre-Dame April 17, 2019Senior curator Eleanor Harvey on why the cathedral has been beloved by American artists for years
- How T.C. Cannon and His Contemporaries Changed Native American Art April 17, 2019In the 1960s, a group of young art students upended tradition and vowed to show their real life instead
- The World's Weirdest Architectural Feat Involves Building a Cathedral With Ninth-Century Tools April 17, 2019In a German forest, artisans fleeing modernity build a time machine to the medieval age
- The History of the Spelling Bee April 17, 2019Even in the age of autofill, America is still in love with the centuries-old tradition
- The Last of the Great American Hobos April 17, 2019Hop a train to Iowa, where proud vagabonds gather every summer to crown the new king and queen of the rails
- Moleskine launches limited edition Lord of the Rings notebook collection
- Best Wacom deals for Easter
- Procreate's 2019 update lets you add text to your work - and animate layers instantly
- The Best Art and Design Conferences of 2019
- Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's most shocking moment
- Street art and 21st century London: How the 101 Dalmatians reboot adds edge to a Disney classic
- The AOI reminds illustrators their business is Not a Hobby
- The 'world’s most boring typeface’ just got an update for 2019
- On its 5th birthday, look back at how ustwo created Monument Valley
- Adobe releases Content-Aware Fill for video
- Magic Leap hands-on: Magic, sure, but augmented reality is still a long way away from mass consumption
- Illustrators including Marion Deuchars have redesigned the Baby on Board badge
- Inside the redesign of the world's largest computer games platform, Steam
- Magical mystery tour: this artist has colourfully customised a bus to promote positive mental health
- Nvidia’s Gaugan tech turns simple colour blocks into realistic landscapes
- HP's high-res Reverb VR headset blows the screen door effect off its hinges
- Designing a near-future Kowloon Walled City for Alita: Battle Angel
- Apple has upgraded the iMac to make it twice as fast – and given the iMac Pro a quiet bump too
- Apple's new iPad Air is a low-cost rival to the iPad Pro
- Did you know Picasso was also an illustrator?
- Henry Wollman Bloch, Collector and Prominent Benefactor of Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Is Dead at 96
- ‘Palimpsest’ at Lismore Castle, Ireland
- Nancy Holt’s Land Art Sculpture ‘Sun Tunnels’ to Be Conserved by Dia Art Foundation
- Report: Takashi Murakami Has Ended Two-Decade Relationship with Blum & Poe Gallery
- Pioneering Conceptual Provocateur Teresa Burga Is Now Represented by Alexander Gray Associates Gallery in New York
- Commit to Memory: In a Houston Park, 25 Artists Propose ‘New Monuments for New Cities’
- Morning Links: Portrait of Us, America Edition
- ‘Women’s Work: Art & Activism in the 21st Century’ at Pen + Brush, New York
- Habitat: See the Unusual, Distinctive Jewelry Favored by Judith Bernstein, Katherine Bernhardt, and Other Artists
- MALBA Names Gabriela Rangel Artistic Director
- 9 Art Events in New York This Week: ‘Art After Stonewall,’ Lorna Simpson, Frank Stella, and More
- Barnes Foundation Names Valerie Gay as Deputy Director for Audience Engagement and Chief Experience Officer
- Blockchain-Based Digital Art Registry Artory Collects $7.3 M. in Series A Funding
- MoMA to Stage Dorothea Lange Retrospective in 2020
- Morning Links: Honeybees at Notre-Dame Edition
- Iranian Artist Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian, Sculptor of Mindbending Mirror Works, Dead at 97
- Mary Sibande at Leroy Neiman Gallery, Columbia University, New York
- San Antonio’s Ruby City Museum Announces Inaugural Shows for October
- From the Archives: Dorothea Tanning’s Power to Induce Strange Dreams
- Following Controversy Over Pro-Refugee Message, Olu Oguibe’s Documenta 14 Obelisk Returns to Kassel, Germany