3 Pulmans Lane
Welcome to my website - I am Tilly Bryan. Why not take a peek and find out more about me and click here.
Please Get In Touch
Your message was successfully sent.
- Bafta Film Awards 2018: Three Billboards wins top prizes February 19, 2018Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri scoops the top prizes at the Bafta Film Awards.
- Bafta Awards 2018: (Most) stars wear black to bring Time's Up to Britain February 18, 2018Most guests at the Bafta Film Awards wear black to support the Time's Up and Me Too campaigns.
- Bafta Film Awards 2018: The winners in full February 18, 2018Find out who's taken the glory at this year's Baftas.
- Baftas: What the stars were talking about on the red carpet February 18, 2018From the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements to the films they made, the stars had a lot to say.
- Sheringham Scira Viking Festival February 18, 2018Hoards of Norse invaders march on the coast to send their leader flaming into Valhalla.
- Actor Emma Watson donates £1m to anti-harassment campaign February 18, 2018Emma Watson is among 200 stars calling for an end to workplace sexual harassment ahead of the Baftas.
- London Fashion Week: How Christopher Bailey changed Burberry February 17, 2018The Burberry boss has his final show at London Fashion Week, before he leaves later this year.
- New scanning technique reveals secrets behind great paintings February 17, 2018An innovative scanning system is making it easier to find the hidden stories behind artworks.
- Allison Janney 'felt liberated' in I, Tonya role February 16, 2018Allison Janney is nominated for her first Oscar for playing Tonya Harding's mother in the film.
- London Fashion Week: What people are really wearing February 16, 2018Women and men show off their street style as London Fashion Week 2018 gets under way.
- Glastonbury Festival plans plastic bottle ban February 16, 2018Emily Eavis said the ban is the "big project" for 2018 but it is taking a lot of time to tackle.
- Black Panther star Lupita Nyong'o on 'reimagining Africa' February 16, 2018Black Panther actress Lupita Nyong'o talks exclusively to BBC Africa about what the film means for the continent.
- What to look out for at London Fashion Week February 16, 2018Including plus-sized protests and Christopher Bailey's last Burberry collection.
- Bryan Cranston, Bill Murray and Jeff Goldblum on the #MeToo campaign February 16, 2018Actors including Bryan Cranston, Bill Murray and Jeff Goldblum share their thoughts on the movement.
- Jeffrey Tambor criticises Amazon investigation February 16, 2018He is "profoundly disappointed" in Amazon's handling of sexual harassment allegations against him.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announce separation February 16, 2018The couple, who were married in 2015, say the decision is mutual and was "lovingly made".
- London Fashion Week: Clothes made from recycled plastic February 16, 2018Designers Vin and Omi say their collection - some of which is made from recycled plastic - has a 'political message'.
- Hot on Instagram - but is it art? February 16, 2018Should social media-friendly experiences designed to make striking photos be considered art?
- 'Why we're only publishing women in 2018' February 15, 2018One publishing company has taken up a challenge to put out only books by female authors this year.
- 8 of the worst celebrity waxworks February 14, 2018A new Beyonce waxwork may be terrible, but she's got plenty of competition in the celeb wax world.
Refreshing spring mineral water from Waterboy. Supplied in bottles or water coolers for your office or workplace, chilled mineral water is great for your health!
- February 18, 2018, 1:00 p.m. - Shivani (2017), Becoming Who I Was (2017)Special Exhibition Programs Shivani 2017. USA. Jamie Dobie. 21 min. Becoming Who I Was 2017. South Korea. Chang-Yong Moon, Jin Jeon. 95 min. Discussion with the filmmakers In the Film exhibition Doc Fortnight 2018: MoMA’s International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
- February 18, 2018, 1:30 p.m. - Rewind (2017), Mama Colonel (2017)Special Exhibition Programs Umva (Rewind)2017. South Africa. Jessie Zinn. 5 min. Maman Colonelle (Mama Colonel)2017. Democratic Republic of the Congo/France. Dieudo Hamadi. 72 min. Discussion with Zinn In the Film exhibition Doc Fortnight 2018: MoMA’s International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
- February 18, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - Five Years after the War (2017), The Long Season (2017)Special Exhibition Programs Five Years after the War 2017. France. Samuel Albaric, Martin Wiklund, Ulysse Lefort. 17 min. The Long Season 2017. The Netherlands. Leonard Retel Helmrich. 90 min. Discussion with The Long Season producer Pieter van Huijstee In the Film exhibition Doc Fortnight 2018: MoMA’s International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
- February 18, 2018, 4:30 p.m. - Collective Intelligence: An Evening of Emergent Documentary StorytellingSpecial Exhibition Programs In the Film exhibition Doc Fortnight 2018: MoMA’s International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
- February 18, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - While I yet Live (2018), Moving Stories (2018)Special Exhibition Programs While I yet Live 2018. USA. Maris Curran. 14 min. Moving Stories 2018. USA. Rob Fruchtman. 83 min. Discussion with the filmmakers and members of the Battery Dance Company In the Film exhibition Doc Fortnight 2018: MoMA’s International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
- February 18, 2018, 7:30 p.m. - 13, a ludodrama about Walter Benjamin (2017), Western Wild...or how I found wanderlust and met Old Shatterhand (2017)Special Exhibition Programs 13, a ludodrama about Walter Benjamin 2017. Canada. Carlos Ferrand. 78 min. Western Wild...or how I found wanderlust and met Old Shatterhand 2017. USA. Martha Colburn. 9 min. Discussion with the filmmakers In the Film exhibition Doc Fortnight 2018: MoMA’s International Festival of Nonfiction Film and Media
- The Presidential Portrait That Was the “Ugliest Thing” LBJ Ever Saw February 16, 2018Lyndon Johnson’s cantankerous nature carried over to even the more engaging parts of being Commander in Chief
- In the Future, Will We Be Growing Fruit in Home Bioreactors? February 15, 2018A team of molecular biologists wants you to forget about strawberries and, instead, take "cell jam" for a whirl
- Weaving Games and Puzzles Into the Fabric of a City February 15, 2018To encourage playful learning, Urban Thinkspace and other projects put miniature playgrounds along the paths kids travel
- Women Were Better Represented in Victorian Novels Than Modern Ones February 14, 2018Big data shows that women used to be omnipresent in fiction. Then men got in the way
- The Obamas' Official Portraits Break New Ground With Their Boldness February 13, 2018A picture-perfect reveal ceremony was by turns heartfelt and humorous
- For Mark Twain, It Was Love At First Sight February 13, 2018The aspiring author knew Olivia Langdon was the one when he first laid eyes on a photograph of her
- How the “Heart Balm Racket” Convinced America That Women Were Up to No Good February 13, 2018Being engaged carried some legal consequences until the news media got a hold of a sensational story
- Artists Kehinde Wiley and Amy Sherald Capture the Unflinching Gaze of the President and First Lady February 12, 2018The nation's first African-American presidency is marked by two prominent African-American portraitists
- A Brief History of Bulgogi, Korea's Most Delicious Export (Recipe) February 12, 2018And how you can get some of the tender, marinated beef stateside
- Hirshhorn's Redesigned Lobby Sheds New Light on a Classic Washington D.C. Building February 12, 2018The Japanese photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto, known for his pensive images, is taking on the role of architect and designer
- How Physics Keeps Figure Skaters Gracefully Aloft February 7, 2018Every twist, turn and jump relies on a mastery of complex physical forces
- A Powerful, Three-Story Video Installation Will Transform the Hirshhorn February 7, 2018The giant projection by Polish artist Kryzstof Wodiczko returns to the museum for the first time in 30 years
- A Brief History of Women’s Figure Skating February 6, 2018You might be surprised to learn that this sport where women now shine was initially seen as solely the purview of male athletes
- The Cleveland Museum of Art Wants You To Play With Its Art February 5, 2018The digital-savvy museum is using more than a dozen interactive games to collect data on how visitors digest artwork
- What the First Radio Commercial Jingle Sounded Like February 2, 2018Wheaties was one of the first companies to recognize the enormous potential of radio as an advertising tool
- How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade
- Learn digital design techniques with these new, free online video tutorials
- See Hornet & Studio Moross' brilliant cinematic animation for Parklife festival
- VFX breakdowns for BAFTA, Oscar nominees & VES award winners – including The Shape of Water, Blade Runner 2049 and more
- Artist Jenni Sparks illustrates awful messages women have received in time for Valentine's Day
- See six inspiring Winter Olympics 2018 art and design projects
- Adobe has released free vector icons, created by leading designers including the legendary Lance Wyman
- Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code
- CG artist Andrei Lacatusu has reduced giant tech brands to derelict neon signs
- Origami artist Ross Symons on creating miniature sculptures everyday for a year
- Inkymole has drawn 80 illustrations for Andrea Gibson's new poetry book, Take Me With You
- Design agency Sigma calls out Amazon, Currys & more for using 'dark UX patterns'
- See director Nik Hill's vibrant world of visual metaphors for MJ Cole's new single 'Pictures In My Head'
- Star Wars' Han Solo spin-off movie debuts with four painted character posters
- 3D artist Ben Fearnley brilliantly transforms emoji into historical sculptures
- You'll soon be able to use Pokémon Go's tech to make your own AR games and experiences
- Drool over these beautiful new gin bottle designs
- The best design, art & animation events in 2018: Exhibitions, conferences, festivals & more
- Illustrator Marc Johns' work was ripped off. Drew Barrymore came to his aid
- How illustrator Seb Lester drawing a poo emoji went viral to over 500,000 people
- Following Pushback, Neïl Beloufa Removes Image of Parker Bright from Palais de Tokyo Project
- ‘Picturing Mississippi, 1817–2017’ at the Mississippi Museum of Art, Jackson
- Artisanal Abstraction: The Elusive, Effusive Art of Amy Sillman
- Consumer Reports: Nick Lowe
- Morning Links: Multidimensional Mystery House Edition
- Rockwell Family Drops Challenge to Berkshire Museum Sale, Other Plaintiffs to Continue Fight
- ‘Power and Beauty in China’s Last Dynasty: Concept and Design by Robert Wilson’ at the Minneapolis Institute of Art
- SculptureCenter Names Sohrab Mohebbi Curator
- Laura Raicovich Counters Queens Museum Report of ‘Poor Judgement’ and Misleading Board
- Here Are the 2017 Tiffany Foundation Grant Recipients
- Kapwani Kiwanga Named Winner of the Frieze Artist Award
- Seattle Art Fair Names Nato Thompson Artistic Director
- Public-Private Partnership Edition
- Here’s the Exhibitor List for Art Basel 2018
- Public Art Challenge by Bloomberg Philanthropies to Offer Up to $1 M. Funding for Civic Projects
- Mounira Al Solh at Art Institute of Chicago
- Marilyn Minter Taught the Late Media-Pioneer Combat Jack in High School
- Elizabeth A. Eisenstein and Deborah Willis Added to Smithsonian Museum’s Board of Commissioners
- Music Mogul Jimmy Iovine Donates Mark Bradford Painting to LACMA
- Jef Geys, Influential Belgian Conceptualist, Dies at 83